PPI was named an
ABC Best Places
to Work for 2011!
Atlanta Internet Marketing Jobs
Current Open Positions:
We always like to know about good people, so feel free to send your resume to our email (firstname.lastname@example.org). You may also want to subscribe to our search engine marketing blog, Search Advisory, or our Internet marketing newsletter, as we typically announce job openings in both places. In the meantime, here's more information about what we're like to work for:
PPI is a search engine marketing agency founded in 2001 and based in Atlanta. We differentiate ourselves from our competitors by:
- Generating results for our clients (on average, for every $1 they spend on SEM, we provide $9 worth of leads), and
- Providing a high level of customer service (our clients have been with us as long as a decade).
PPI helps its clients obtain new customers and grow revenue by maximizing their visibility on search engines, driving more targeted traffic to their website, and increasing leads.
Our core values include:
In terms of culture, our people have been described as:
- Honesty and integrity
- Respect for all individuals and their families
- High level of service
- Continual education (internal) and thought leadership (external)
- Individual initiative and growth lead to merit-based opportunities
- Team players
- Strategic – they see the big picture
- Contributors – they speak their minds
- Self-starters – they pick up the ball and run with it
- Creative & Proactive – they come up with new ideas
- Passionate about the company and its clients – they truly care
More information about Prominent Placement can be found on our website, blog, Facebook page or Twitter feed.
||Talk to Us
Call us for pricing or get our
opinion on what strategy will
be best for your business.
Get Free Website Analysis
Get an analysis of aspects of your
website that affect your SEO and
paid search performance or potential.
"Prominent Placement provided us with a clearly defined set of useful tools that we were able to easily integrate into our existing site. The research and information they gave us helped us determine how people searched for businesses like ours online. Our site and our business has benefited from the knowledge provided by Stacy and her team." John Fouts — Thompson, Ventulett, Stainback & Associates
"Insightful and proactive. Directly aligned with your business objectives. Working in partnership with PPI has furthered our efforts at maximizing our presence and ultimately our success with the Internet." Elisa Ezor — Crème de la Crème