Users on any device should be able to reach your online content effortlessly.
Paid search advertising (or “pay per click”, “PPC”) is a solid tactic that drives immediate, measurable results. While SEO works long-term, paid search campaigns generate additional traffic right from the start.
Mobile paid search advertising is just as robust (and complicated) as that for desktop devices. When you’re looking at click-through rates roughly 5x higher than desktop (comScore), advertising to mobile users is a no-brainer.
We study user intent, buying cycle behavior, search behavior, and linguistics to determine the best strategy for reaching your target customer and guiding them to you.
Mobile paid search isn’t “Set It and Forget It.” It’s more like “Lather, Rinse, Repeat.”
- Research: We dig into the knowledge base of your business, plus a ton of mobile search query data on keywords, create compelling ad content, confirm clear calls to action, make sure you have a way for users to convert easily, and we’re on our way.
- Reporting: Once we have a significant amount of results data (which can vary widely based on click budget) we determine next steps for any revisions that need to be made to the campaign.
- Improvements: There’s always a new lever to pull that can enhance your mobile campaign results and we’re constantly on the lookout for them. We test, test, and test again to determine what works.
Why can’t I just point pay-per-click ads for mobile to my regular website?
- Take a dollar out of your wallet.
- Set it on fire.
- Let it burn.
- Dispose of ashes responsibly.
That’s basically what happens when someone clicks on your mobile paid search ads that land on your desktop site.
BUT! Land on a mobile page with content that’s highly related to their search query and with a clear, concise call to action? That’s the magical combination that can exponentially increase conversion rates.
Our approach to optimized landing page development is highly cost effective and it WORKS.
Click here for a free diagnostic.